Home >> About Madeline (v. 0.935 & v. 0.936)
About Madeline (v. 0.935 & v. 0.936)
Madeline is a program for preparing, visualizing, and exploring human pedigree data used in genetic linkage studies. It is the predecessor of Madeline 2.0. In addition to converting pedigree and marker data into various formats required by linkage analysis software, including Crimap, Genehunter, Allegro, Mendel, Merlin, PedCheck, and Simwalk2, Madeline also provides functionality for querying pedigree data sets and drawing pedigrees.
Madeline is released under the GNU General Public License (GPL) and is used by researchers worldwide.
Getting Madeline v. 0.935 & v. 0.936
Downloading Stable Releases
Madeline v. 0.936
This is the most recent development version:
Madeline v. 0.935
This is the stable version. It features numerous improvements over v. 0.933.
- Madeline 0.935 Documentation (2004.07.15)
- Madeline 0.935 Tutorial (2004.07.15)
- Notes on compiling Madeline v. 0.935 (2004.07.15)
- Madeline v. 0.935 FAQ (2004.07.21)
- Progress on Madeline 0.935 Feature Set
- LOD Plots in Madeline 0.935
Old Version: Madeline v. 0.933
This is the old version. Version 0.936 or 0.935 is recommended in place of this version.
- Documentation(v. 0.933)
- Slide Presentation (v. 0.933)
- Note on Compiling and Installing (v. 0.933)
- Example of reading LINKAGE files in Madeline (v. 0.933)
For more information, contact the developers at: